- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Backup Wizard" icon within the "Files" category.
- Click on the "Backup" button.
- Select to do either a "Full" or "Patrial" backup.
- Full - Backs up everything on the server for your account.
- Partial - Backs up only selected objects. Partial backup files can be restored via the cPanel interface.
- 7 Users Found This Useful
You can view your disk space usage from within your cPanel, go to the Files section and then...
The File Manager is good if you need to upload just a couple of files quickly, but if you are...
Login to cPanel Locate and click on the "File Manager" icon from within the "Files" category....