Open your website in FrontPage and follow the instructions below to upload the site with FTP.
- Click on the 'File' menu, then on the 'Publish Site' option in FrontPage.
- From the 'Remote Web Site Properties' select the 'FTP' option.
- Enter ftp://ftp.example.co.uk (replace example.co.uk with your domain name) into the 'Remote Web site location' field.
- Enter /public_html/ into the FTP directory field.
- Check the 'Use Passive FTP' option and click 'OK'.
- In the 'Username' field, enter your accounts username and domain name in the format of 'email@example.com'.
- Enter your account's password in the 'Password' field and click 'OK'.
- Press the 'Publish Web Site' button.
- If you are asked if you wish to remove files in the 'webalizer' directory, please select 'No'.
These instructions relate to FrontPage 2003, but are similar in other versions.